On receipt of the email we will contact you, ideally by phone, to discuss your ideas with you further and let you know the next steps for application.
Your email could consider the following details, but we're happy to explore simple 'ideas' with you further.
- what you propose to do (e.g. to develop a new classroom practical activity and trial it with three groups of students)
- what you expect to be the outcome of the activity (e.g. teachers' guide and student worksheets for a new classroom practical activity)
- how you hope to share the outcome with other schools (e.g. by presenting at a local event, through the SAPS website)
- how you plan to spend the grant (e.g. to cover the costs of your time and that of your science technician)
- contact details for you and your school
The grant application deadline for the Autumn 2015 round of Awards is Friday 18th December 2015.
- SAPS Resources Example Template - Student Sheet (PDF)
- SAPS Resources Example Template - Teachers and Technical notes (PDF)